Beiträge von Dolf

Code
    Ihre Zweifel an ihrer Stimme is realistisch. Wenn man jahrelang nicht gesungen hat, weiß man nicht, ob man es noch kann. Es ist ein Muskel, den man trainieren muss. Das macht sie nicht. Sie ist so ehrlich, dass sie dies mehrmals erwähnt hat, was den Eindruck erweckt, sie sei eine unsichere Person. Darüber hinaus verfügt sie über Fähigkeiten oder Talente, die ihr Selbstwertgefühl ausgleichen, wenn sie sich weniger sicher fühlt. Das ist menschlich. Das Selbstwertgefühl eines Menschen ist nicht immer 100 %

Interview mit Jorgen im retropopmagazine. Agnetha und er diskutieren ständig über Musik. Sie ist sich der Musik von heute sehr bewusst. Sie spricht über Lieder, die sie im Radio oder auf Youtube gehört hat. Sie wurde von Cold Heart von Elton und Due inspiriert und dieser Song brachte sie auf die Idee zu A+. Jorgen sagt, dass sie tonnenweise unfertige Songs herumliegen hat und er lobt ihre Fähigkeiten als Songwriterin. Er spricht oft mit ihr darüber, aber sie sagt, sie habe andere Dinge zu tun! Sie war viel mehr involviert als wir denken. Als sie ein paar Songs fertig hatten, kam sie ins Studio und sie besprachen die Ergebnisse. Er war jedes Mal nervös. Jorgen: Sie hat dieses Selbstvertrauen, das sie hat. Oh nein, das kann ich nicht machen! Aber dann macht sie es und es ist wie WOW! Wir wollten, dass sie mit uns für eine kurze Promo-Reise nach London geht. Am Ende hat sie viel mehr gemacht und am Ende steht sie mit Gary Barlow auf der Bühne!

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Interview with Jorgen in retropopmagazine. Agnetha and he discuss music all the time. She is very aware of the music of today. She will talk about songs she heard on the radio or on youtube. She was inspired by cold heart By Elton and Due and this song gave her the idea of A+. Jorgen says she has tons of unfinished songs laying around and he praises her songwriting abilities. He often talks with her about this but she says she has other things to do! She was much more involved as we think. When they had a few songs ready she came to the studio and they discussed the results. He was nervous every time.

Morgen: she has this confidence thing going on. Oh no I can't do that! But then she does it and it's like WOW! We wanted her to go with us to London for a short promo trip. She ended up doing much more and in the end she gets on stage withe Gary Barlow!

First she got criticized for playing it to safe with her english solo albums and look what happens now......she takes a risk, takes this album to 2023 and it's the same story. Oh well...

I think you are right Scotty. But the style of Where do we go from here and the duet is something different compared to Abba. it's the style of today. The production and songwriting is different. Yes the vocals are treated by auto tune or something like that not because she needs it but because it's modern. I like that very much. I love that is was her idea. She lives in the now. That can't be said of a lot Abba fans. it might not be your cup of tea but the way some of them comment is disrespectful and plain rude.

I agree Sandra. This might be one of my favorite Agnetha singles. It's so catchy and modern. I love the effect on her voice. Looking forward to A+. And a big compliment for BMG. Doing their best with the PR when they got so little to work with. The video leaves me cold. Sorry.

I love it! I want to hear it over and over again. None of the tracks on A had this effect on me. The telegraph calls it a good song. Trend is summery and breezy. And this song fits perfectly