Agnetha - Interview mit Little Gerhard und Interview von Svensktoppen mit der 17jährigen Agnetha / englisch ÜS

• Det var så här det började

Bin gerade mal wieder über dieses "berühmte" Interview Gerhard Lundkvist (Little Gerhard) / Agnetha gestoßen, in dem beide über den Beginn von Agnethas Karriere erzählen........

und anschliessend dieses kurze Interview mit der 17 jährigen Agnetha, als sie gerade mit ihrem allerersten Lied "Jag var sä kär" in die Svensktoppen eingezogen ist.......

Das ganze ist ja auch auf der Zusatz-CD von "De Första Aren" drauf, aber leider nicht auf den "Album Classics".......

Ich verlink das mal mit der dazugehörigen englischen Übersetzung...........Einige kennen das ja vielleicht nur auf schwedisch..................

Hier ist der Link.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fwO_ZhUAUs
    Natürlich wieder in D gesperrt.......also wieder mit hiload.org hochladen

Besonders charmant ist das telefonische Kurzinterview von Ulf Elfving mit der schüchternen 17jährigen Agnetha........und einen ganz speziellen Charme hat die Stelle wenn Ulf Elfving fragt.......

Ulf Elfving: Will there be more records now, after this?
    Agnetha: There will be... I have already recorded another one.
    Ulf Elfving: And it is called?
    Agnetha: `Utan Dej`. [`Without You`]
    Ulf Elfving: Thank you and good luck in the future!

Wenn die damals schon gewusst hätten, dass........ :rolleyes:

Wenn das keine Zeitgeschichte ist......... :thumbsup:

Hier ist die komplette englische Übersetzung zu dem Link.........

Interview with Karl Gerhard Lundkvist („Little Gerhard“) and Agnetha Fältskog

Little Gerhard : Her name was Agnetha, Agnetha Fältskog.
    She worked at a car firm here.
    All right, I said. [beep]
    So I started calling all the car firms in Jönköping, and there are quite a few, [beep]
    and asked: "Do you have someone called Agnetha Faltskog", and then I come...
    And then she is an operator at one place.
    She says "Yes, hello, I`m Agnetha."
    "Hi there", I said, "this is Little Gerhard from Stockholm." "heheheheh..." `plonk`

Agnetha: No, I didn`t think it was him calling.
    That was the greatest thing for me, that Little Gerhard called me, a seventeen year old in Jönköping.

LG: I had to call again: "Hello, it`s Little Gerhard. Are you Agnetha Fältskog?"
    "Yes...? Ah, this is some kind of joke", she said.

AF: I thought perhaps someone was kidding or...
    Because I could absolutely not believe that it was true, and then he said that "Then
    we do like this: you call me instead."

LG: "Do that, because I want to make a record with you." `Crash`; the receiver went on.
    Then about 30 minutes went by and`ring`. It was the phone, and she said: "Who am I talking to?",
    she said. "It`s Little Gerhard" "So it is really you?", she said.
    And then I said: "That song on the tape, whose is that?" "Well, that`s my own", she said.
    "It`s damn good", I said. It was this `Nu foesst foesstar ja...` (Only now I understand)
    Then I told her how things were, that I am at a record company in Stockholm and I would
    like to make a test with you, that is.
    So I talked to Walldoff; I said that we had to try to make a background. [violins play]
    We recorded at the Philips house with strings and all the crap, and when everything was done
    I called Agnetha and told her "Can you come up here that and that day..."
    She came up with her father, and then I had got a photographer to the studio.

AF: It is one of my best memories, when my father and I come into the Philips studio,
    down the stairs there, and you hear that there is a string ensemble down there putting strings on your song.
    It is the greatest thing, I think, I have ever experienced - musically, that is. Exactly the way I had... theway I had
    thought and hoped for, it was.
    Captured precisely the way I wanted it thanks to, much I think, Sven-Olof Walldoff. And Little Gerhard, then.

LG: She had long, blond hair and kind of didn`t know where she`d go.
    Then she strolled up and burped through both songs, and then I said that "There is something missing",
    I said, "Can you put on some other voice parts?" "Yes I can", she says, just like that. Instantly.

AF: It just was very easy for me. I have always heard the tunes.

Und das Interview im Radio Svensktoppen mit Ulf Elfving mit der 17jährigen Agnetha

From the radio show `Svensktoppen` with Ulf Elfving:

UE: And now, on 3rd place, this week`s most successful newcomer and also a debutant on Svensktoppen.
    Hi and congratulations, Agnetha!

AF: Thank you so much.

UE: Wasn`t this fun?

AF: It was great.

UE: 17 years old and straight into 3rd position. That should be...
    Well, I don`t have to ask if it is your biggest achievement so far.

AF: It is, actually.

UE: Will there be more records now, after this?

AF: There will be... I have already recorded another one.

UE: And it is called?

AF: `Utan Dej`. [`Without You`]

UE: Thank you and good luck in the future!

AF: Well, thank you.

UE: Thanks

AF: Bye

UE: Bye

AF: Bye

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!