Jetzt doch mit Madonna?

• Hej alle zusammen,

jetzt blick ich es bald gar nicht mehr!!! Das hier hab ich aus der Website "AbbaWorldNet" - deren Quelle ist http://www.undercover.com! Frisch von diesem Monat!!!

Madonna and Abba To Record As Mabba
    by Paul Cashmere - April 1 2007

Abba are to reform as a 5 piece group called Mabba and Madonna will be the M and fifth member.

The Mabba project follows the success of Madonna's 'Hung Up', which sampled Abba's 'Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight)' and went on to not only become one of her biggest hits ever, but also generated a new generation of fans for Abba.

Abba had long ignored the temptation to get back together for a tour or new album, but with the addition of Madonna into the line-up, the combination of talents was too hard to ignore.

The Madonna fronted Mabba is expected to breath new life into the vintage Abba songs, with a dance version of 'Mama Mia' expected to be the first single.

Already, mixes of the Abba/Madonna catalogue are being worked on by some of the hottest DJs and producers on the planet. The mix of 'Like A Virgin' with 'Take A Chance On Me', 'Material Girl' with 'Money Money Money' and 'Dancing Queen' with 'What It Feels Like For A Girl' have been produced for clubs.

The Mabba project will take exactly one year to produce. The intended release of the Mabba album is April 1, 2008.

Source: Undercover

Hurra, hurra - die Gerüchteküche brodelt wieder!!!
    Wer weiss denn bitte was dazu? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sonnige Grüße,
    Rock Me

[schild]ABBA - nicht nur ein Name ... EIN LEBENSGEFÜHL!!!!!!!![/schild]

• Ohmeiohmeiohmei !!!

Was bin ich für eine Trantüte - ich könnt mich...
    na ja, danke für die "sanfte Zurechtweisung"!

Trotzdem sonnige Tage! :lol:

Rock Me

[schild]ABBA - nicht nur ein Name ... EIN LEBENSGEFÜHL!!!!!!!![/schild]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!