Frida Fire and Ice Ist dieser Clip schon bekannt??

• Habe diesen tollen Clip von Anni-Frid gefunden. Vielleicht kennen Ihn schon einige. Ich bin wiede überrascht wie selbstbewust und toll Frida dort singt. Weis jemand von welcher Fernsehschow dieses tolle Lied stammt? Jetzt schnell ins Bett.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XMk6lm4pQg

Und doch noch weiteres Material: Ich komme aus dem staunen nicht heraus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=potVmyRU_A0

• Da sind ja wieder die Nachtschwärmer unterwegs....... :D

Bei den Frida-Auftritten kenn ich mich zwar nicht ganz so gut aus, aber dieser Auftritt war im späten August 1981, wo Frida mit Cleas if Geijserstam im Spiegelsaal des Grand Hotels in Stockholm an 4 Tagen Variete-Shows präsentierte, bei denen sie auch selbst sang...........Die Sendung nannte sich LITE GRAND I ÖRAT.......

Soweit ich weiss, hat Frida das Lied auf der 2. der 4 Shows gesungen........und es ist auch, soweit ich weiss, auf dem Frida-Box-Set mit drauf.......

Bei diesem Aufritt hat sie auch einige Backing-Vocals für Tommie Ledin gesungen

Sie hat das Lied cool gesungen.......Und das war nur wenige Tage, bevor sie dann das Promo-Video zu WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE gedreht hat.........

Sieht man auch an ihrer für 1981 eher ungewöhnlichen Frisur.......

Vielleicht weiss ja Wolf-Moon oder andere noch Genaueres zu diesem Auftritt ?

P.S.

Den 2.Link, den Du dann nachträglich eingestellt hast, muss dannvon der 3. oder 4. dieser 4 Shows gewesen sein........

P.S. 2

Ich als alter Beatles-Fan finde natürlich das beonders cool........ist glaube ich aus der 3. Show.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmjyZVLb5Ys

Frida singt mit bei einem meiner Beatles-Lieblingslieder BACK IN THE USSR und bei noch weiteren Beatles-Hits wie WE CAN WORK IT OUT und A HARD DAYS NIGHT.......Ist leider nur in sehr schlechter Qualität

• die schows waren am 18.8. /20.8./27.8. und 29.8.1981,alle fanden im grand hotel statt.

1.schow-
    gäste-Björn skiffs, Janne Önnerud, Lena Anderson, Robert Lundell, Mr Simson and Pugh & Trousers

musiker-
    Lasse Wellander, Chino Mariano, Rutger Gunnarsson,
    Per Lindvall, Åke Sundqvist, Nils Landgren, Jan Kohlin, Ulf Andersson, Hans
    Arktoft and Lars Finberg

songs-u.a.
    - "Let's Get This Show on The Road"

- "Spök!"
    Björn Skifs
    (backing vocals - the song is
    from his double album of the same name
    ;

- "Tonight" (backing vocals with Claes af Geijerstam);

- Mamas and Papas medley: "Monday Monday" (backing vocals), "I Saw Her Again
    Last Night" (backing vocals); "Words Of Love" (lead vocals); "California
    Dreaming" (backing vocals)

- 60's Rock 'n' Roll Medley: "Happy Birthday Rock 'n' Roll" (backing
    vocals); "Can't Buy Me Love" (Lead vocals); "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
    (backing vocals); "Runaway" (backing vocals); "Reach Out (I'll Be There)"
    (backing vocals)

2.schow-
    gäste-
    Guests: Tomas ledin,Mats Ronander,Py Bäckman,Torinis,Lasse Lindbom Band
    songs-u.a.
    - "Let's Get This Show on The Road" (with
    Claes af Geijerstam);

- "Kom lite närmare" (backing vocals for
    Tomas Ledin, this song ended up on his 1985 album "En galen kväll")

- "Se dagen vakna" by
    Py Bäckman
    (backing vocals, this song ended up on her 1982 album Belle De Jour")

- "Hollywood Nights" by Tomas Ledin and Py Bäckman (backing vocals)

- "Fire & Ice" (lead vocals)

- introduction to Tomas Ledin

- "Sensuella Isabella" (Tomas Ledin) (backing vocals)

- "Cry Me A River" (backing vocals)

3.schow-
    gäste-Diana Nunez,Kikki Danielsson,Peter Lundblad,The Radio,Golden Skate Rollers
    songs-u.a.
    - "Let's Get This Show on The Road" (with Claes af Geijerstam);

- "Higher Ground" (by Stevie Wonder) (with Diana Nunez)

- Beatles Medley - "Got To Get You Into My Life"; "Good Day Sunshine";
    "Back in the USSR"; "You Never Give Me Your Money"; "We Can Work It Out;" "It's
    Been a Hard Day's Night"; "Day Tripper"; "She Loves You"

-
    "Hair" Medley (I Got Life (without Frida); Aquarius**; Let The Sunshine
    In**; "The Flesh Failures" (without Frida)
    NB. Frida wore the green dress she later wore for the

die letzte-
    gäste-Tommy Körberg,Billy Gezon,Lotta,Dave &The Mistakes,Les Istvanffy,Peter Holmgren
    songs-u.a.

- "Let's Get This Show on The Road" (with Claes af Geijerstam);

- "Honky Tonk Women" (by The Rolling Stones) - Tommy Körberg

- "I'm a Man(?) - Billy Gezon

- "Drop Everything And Run" (by Dr Feelgood) - Lotta Hedllund (no Frida)

- "River Deep, Mountain High (by Ike & Tina Turner) - Lotta Hedlund & Tommy
    Körberg (no Frida)
    - "After The Love Has Gone (by Earth, Wind & Fire) (Frida with
    Tommy Körberg)

- "Star" (by Earth, Wind & Wire) (no Frida) NB. both EW&F songs are from their
    1979 album "I Am".

- Motown Medley: "Same Old Song" (first song) and "Dancing in The Streets" (last
    song), both with Claes. (The middle songs appear to be by Lotta, Tommy and Billy
    only.

- "Tack orkestern" (Thanks Band) - Frida and Claes accompanied by Anders Eljas.

Musical Director:
    Anders Eljas. Choreograph:
    Graham Tainton

Frida on"lite Grand i örat"
    "It was only in four parts but it was a lot
    fun. I basically introduced the acts and did a little singing myself
    along with the other presenter. There weren't any plans to sell it
    abroad as far as I know. In any case, it was all in Swedish -
    apart from the songs of course."

• Magazine Article at the time of "Damernas Värld".

"It feels great to have the future in front of oneself in form of a blank
    paper"

Annifrid Lyngstad starts a new career as program leader on television

Frida has thrown herself in on a new way. As a program presenter on TV. And
    there might be more interesting things in future.

"Right now I take everyday as it comes. I'm open for everything when it comes
    to work."

It's pause in the recordings of "Lite Grand i Örat". Frida sits at a table right
    among cords, cameras, instrument and props and drinks coffee from a paper mug,
    smokes a cigarette and goes through the schedule and the manuscript for the rest
    of the show. She has big smoke coloured glasses on the tip of her nose - the
    letters have somewhat become smaller lately...

Frida is relaxed and she seems to be enjoying her new role as a program leader
    on TV.

"I want to try new things, I want to test my self, she says. And this is a
    suitable way towards some sort of solo career."

Solo career? Aha - ABBA is to break up!

No. That's not the case. The "news" about that the group is breaking up has been
    on the first page of every news paper around the world for a while now, but the
    truth is that ABBA still exists in the highest degree - because they are namely
    recording a new album. They will release a new LP by Christmas and they have
    plans for at least two more records. But no tours or other live-performances are
    planned. So Frida has some time over, so to speak.

"Right now I take every day as it comes."

"I am actually open for everything. If I get an offer - any kind - that I
    feel would fit my temperament, and my artistic ambitions, then it's not
    completely impossible I say yes to it. It feels quite wonderful to have your
    future as a blank paper in front of yourself. To not be bound to anything."

Frida takes a sip of the coffee and goes on:

"There is a thing that is as good as clear now - that I'll finally do a new
    solo-LP! It's six years since I did "Frida Ensam", so it feels very exciting."

It was early this spring the idea was born. ABBA's record company Polar
    contacted music publishers all around the world to receive original songs for
    Frida, music no other artist had never recorded. There was a tremendous
    response, one has already now boxes full of cassettes from composers all around
    the world.

Now Frida is going to listen through everything, and then Stikkan Andersson and
    his assistant Görel Hanser to USA to discuss the recording of the album. It's
    namely not all so sure that the record will be made in Stockholm and produced by
    Björn and Benny!

"They are occupied with writing songs for upcoming ABBA-albums, says Frida.
    And in addition: both Björn and Benny are going to be parents shortly, as you
    know. They certainly want some time with the children."

That musical then, that the media been writing so much about - is there anything
    written yet, and do you have any plans of performing it one day?

"It's only at the stage of planning. It's something that takes an awful lot
    of time, writing a good musical, that holds a international standard. It means
    one or a couple of years work for Björn and Benny. If it will première in Sweden
    or abroad is something we don't know today. Not either if it will be made for
    Agnetha and me. But it would be nice to play a musical. I'm, as I said earlier,
    open for everything..."

As this with TV. It's the producer Leonard Eek and Clabbe who has had this idea
    for this programme for some time now. They were looking for a female program
    leader, and this spring Clabbe got the insight of asking Frida.

"I was very surprised and happy, says Frida. I didn't really now what to
    answer, I wanted to think about it."

What did you think then?

"Honestly spoken I was very hesitating. It's a completely new thing in my career
    to all of a sudden host a TV-show. And not only one programme, but four. With
    everything it means of work and preparations. It demands more from me than to
    just stand and sing or said some well-rehearsed lines."

But after a couple of months time to think Frida said yes. On TV2 they cheered -
    one of ABBA is a drawing card - like nothing else, of course.

"And I've nothing against being a drawing card, she says. Because this is a
    TV-program I believe in to one hundred per cent. It's directed to a new form of
    TV-audience who has been a bit omitted until now. People in the age of 25-35,
    who likes good music that swings!"

Frida has a very important part in the production of the programme. She has been
    on the editorial staff - not only worked as a forward-and-say-person.

"I have helped them choosing artists and music, put it together to a good 'mix',
    written manuscript of what to say. We have been a team that really has worked
    great together. For me it feels fantastic to work in this democratic manner. Not
    just to think about your own performance but feeling fellowship and happiness in
    the ambition of making an attractive entertainment for a wide audience."

This we will see on TV on Fridays - the first programme will be broadcast on
    18th of September. What we don't get to see is what Frida do on her spare time.
    She exercise and dances jazz ballet it usually is in the papers, but see here:

"The exercise has been down for the last 6 couple of months! I have for once
    been taking it easy - and become very relaxed and pleasant to my mind. This
    summer I've been at my summer's place and have had it wonderful. Reading a lot,
    listening to music, spending time with my kids and my friends"

Will your kids be in showbiz?

"I don't know! Both are at least very very interested in music! Hans, my son
    who is eighteen years old, plays in a band - he's already in the Business!
    Liselotte is still only fourteen years old and is still in school, so you don't
    really know if she will choose the music as an occupation. But she listens to
    music of all kinds! Benny's son Peter is also wonderfully musically. Is there
    anyone who is going to be an artist of our children, then it's probably him..."

The clothing in this program is remarkably good - both Frida, Clabbe and the
    artists will come in wearing new creations every new entré! Not glitter, but
    clean, sober clothes from the latest autumn fashion. One thinks that
    fashion-aware Frida has had a hand in this.

"Certainly I think fashion is fun," says Frida, "but not in the high degree that
    some newspapers has written"

Some newspapers wrote this spring that Frida suffers from an almost morbid
    clothes-obsession, and that this was the reason for the divorce from Benny.

Frida laughs a good laugh at the rumours, but her kind brown-green eyes gets
    both sad and angry at the memory.

"One learns to deal with a whole lot of stuff - sometimes you don't know if
    you should cry or laugh at all ridiculous speculations... That I put a fortune
    on clothes every week - that's a pure lie. I like wearing comfortable, beautiful
    clothes. Wonderful materials and colours that emphasize my personality. Is that
    to be called 'clothes-obsession'? That obsession I think I share with a whole
    lot of women if that's the case!"

• Tolle Infos-ines66!--- So ich werde es mal , gleich mal für mich notieren ! Danke !

@ABBAforever-Frida schafft es hin & wieder---mal einen sehr zu überraschen !

Ich fand es toll von Frida, das Sie sich nicht zur "Schade" war-in den "Background-Chören" oder die 2 Stimmen zu singen !

Frida war in den 4 Shows sehr Energie geladen und gleichzeitig "schlicht" und bescheiden-wie ich finde....!

• Ja das war echt eine tolle Vorstellung! Davon wäre eine DVD mal super, oder zumindest eine CD mit den Liedern. Frida war damals wirklich sehr schön anzusehen.

Fire and Ice war ja ursprünglich von Pat Benatar, auch eine Lieblingssängerin von mir! :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!