Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 81.

Mittwoch, 21. August 2019, 12:41

Forenbeitrag von: »Dolf«

Agnetha Fältskog - so viel mehr als nur "Sie die Blonde" bei ABBA

Agnetha has said several times that B and B asked her many times to write something for Abba. She was to busy with all that went on with Abba and with her children. Benny said that her 2013 album was "Oke" and that he advised her to write her own material. I keep them on the floor...was the best song on the album according to him (I agree).. She didn't want to write all the songs. She doesn't have enough self confidence to do so, according to Benny. Just as she felt she couldn't compete with B a...

Samstag, 17. August 2019, 17:34

ABBA haben neue Songs aufgenommen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think "I still have faith in you" will have a joint lead or a lead by Frida.

Montag, 12. August 2019, 22:32

"I got something".....die Liebe gewinnt...

It's not a highlight from her album: it's alright. Worse was to come: Take good care of your children.

Samstag, 10. August 2019, 19:01

ALYONA YARUSHINA - Die Faszination einer Stimme - Wie eine Youtuberin Superstars wie die Madonna's und Cher's dieser Welt an die Wand singt

She has a good voice and she sings the songs very well...but it doesn't touch me. Her personality doesn't shine through. And that makes her another singer of covers..a very good one. May be she will develop because she is very young.

Montag, 5. August 2019, 09:46

I am happy and satisfied if we get a new single in 2019.

Samstag, 3. August 2019, 11:41

What the men want, happens. Agnetha and Frida can decide which year the avatars should look like. Sure. Agnetha wanted to wait with going public: it doesn't happen. Agnetha wants JLT te be released: it doesn't happen.

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 18:39

Money, that's what it's all about.

Samstag, 27. Juli 2019, 14:29

Euer SONG des Tages

Duncan Laurence Arcade (acoustic version) https://youtu.be/LEibQkljoiA

Freitag, 12. Juli 2019, 20:53

Sales of her album "A"

It is said that "A" sold 1 milion copies. I always wondered if this was true. Does anybody know? Scotty?

Freitag, 5. Juli 2019, 20:44

I have a feeling "I still have faith in you" will be a great song. Very interesting how the women sound together. I am sure they feel as bad as we do about the delay. It would help if Bjorn and Benny said something about that. On the other hand there are more important things in life. In the meanwhile I am enjoying MadameX. A creative Madonna has found inspiration again.

Freitag, 5. Juli 2019, 20:38

Neues Interview mit Björn - itv 13.6.2019

Abba turned into a dinnershow...........I don't like this at all. I never felt more disconnected to Abba as I do right now.

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2019, 19:38

Die Story von "Never Again"

Thanks you Scotty for your information. Very nice of Agnetha to help a friend but the listeners didn't know that at the time. Would it made any difference? I don't think so. The song isn't a highlight and it's the first time the audience heard a song of hers outside abba. The real hightlight came with the song Wrap your arms around me. Should have been the first single with a real video.

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2019, 14:08

Die Story von "Never Again"

I never really liked this song. I tried. I didn't like the fact that this was the first time we heard Agnetha after Abba by singing a duet with someone the main audience didn't know about.. It didn't chart very well in the netherlands while Frida was getting praise for her first solosingle and she deserved it. A weak song and there was more to come...the very weak take good care of your children. I love her to bits and she is a great singer but her choices for singing some songs were very poorly...

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 21:05

15 Jahre MY COLOURING BOOK - Agnetha's emotionale Reise durch Kindheit und Jugend

This has te be my favorite album of Agnetha. Although it's a a cover album it's her most personal one. Her voice is fantastic on it. Pure class. Yes the album is a bit heavy...as she puts it in 2013. She is at her best when she can sing songs about heartbreak always has been like that. This album has these kind of songs. A highlight for me is Past Present and Future.So much feeling, so well done and produced. I will never forget hearing If I thought ,,,for the first time on a bad computer. It to...

Dienstag, 30. April 2019, 20:34

ESC 2019 - Prognosen und Diskussionen

The Netherlands chances to win: 27% according to the bookmakers. A wonderful touching song. Great singer. Coach Ilse de Lange (Common Linnets~) will go with him to Tel Aviv. The same director who directed "calm after the storm" will direct this one to the stage too. The Netherlands will win eurovision 2019, mark my words.

Samstag, 6. April 2019, 11:02

Neuer BAO Song tönt extrem nach ABBA

There is something about Helen's singing that I don't like. It's the way she sings the songs almost to effortless, a bit to much technique. Can't put my finger on it.

Freitag, 5. April 2019, 18:50

Neuer BAO Song tönt extrem nach ABBA

If this was one of the new abba songs I would be very disappointed. I don't like it at all.

Samstag, 16. März 2019, 17:22

No need to apologize: you are right.

Samstag, 16. März 2019, 17:15

Madonna - neues Album?

No it isn't. Rarity's and demo's. Nothing has leaked so far. Album will be released june...

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 18:51

No problem Highwaystar. ABBA The New SongsVind ik leuk</button> Gisteren om 00:11 March13, 2019 AUSTIN, TEXAS (Nettavisen) Bjorn talked about new songs... The two new songs, "I Still Have Faith In You" and "Do not Shut Me Down," should have already come out in December of last year. But then the launch has been postponed and postponed. - Probably will arrive in September or October. - We hope that the two songs come out at the beginning of autumn, but now there is only one hope. We probably talk...