Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 56.

Gestern, 16:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Dolf«

One last solo album...english or swedish?

Vielen dank fur ihren verstandnis :-)

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019, 20:40

Hey Markus , Because I can read German it doesn't mean I can write German very well. That's why.

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019, 21:49

Like an Angel Passing through My Room

it's a bit too heavy and morose just like the visitors album.

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019, 21:47

Welchen Song findet ihr am besten

With Abba; the winner takes it all, the day before you cam, SOS, One of Us. Solo: Wrap your arms around me, the one that loves you now, I keep them on the floor, little white secrets, I I thought...., what now my love, past present and future, stand by my side.

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019, 21:43

If I had to choose: a swedish solo album with all the songs written by Agnetha and Jorgen Elofsson. Once I read she had lots of unfinished songs. I hoped she would revised them with Jorgen and on the way write a couple of new tracks too. One of mine favorite tracks of "A" is: I keep them on the floor beside my bed. I love the chorus.....the memories start to flow...so Agnetha.

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2019, 20:51

Musik mit Agnetha an 365 Tagen

So sorry to read this Scotty. Take care...Dolf.

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 18:29

Was hört ihr gerade?

Claire Richards (Steps) releases her solo album "my wildest dreams" on 1-2. On my own https://youtu.be/UDmDtl2XVx0 Shame on you https://youtu.be/byUHPNWSCx4 These wings (live at Graham Norton) https://youtu.be/NH4AKI5gQqY

Dienstag, 29. Januar 2019, 16:49

Warum werden immer wieder Anni-Frid und Agnetha verglichen?

I have respect for Frida. It must have been hard esp. in the early years when Agnetha got most of the attention. I find it insulting when people say: "because she was blonde and had a great behind, she got the most attention. Agnetha is much more. She is fascinating. She looks how she sounds; pure and angelic. Frida was more of a natural singer (as Benny once said) but no-one could tell a story like Agnetha can. Agnetha is a versatile singer and becomes the woman she sings about. I prefer Agneth...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 19:47

ABBA's wichtigstes Lied........und seine Stationen im TV

SOS is the first Abba song I loved. I fell in love with Agnetha's voice right there and then. Like a dutch singer on tv a month ago said: The storytelling is great and it's so delicate. I didn't like the chorus that much but that voice in the verses. It's still one of their very best and the best one from the early years. SOS Dancing Queen The winner takes it all/the day before you came.

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 19:42

Die weltweit erfolgreiche Ballade

I loved SOS but Mamma Mia and Fernando did nothing for me. Although Fernando was a big hit it was to sugary and schlager like for my taste.

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 19:39

Forsonade from her first album. I was over the moon when I heard this song in the great movie "Let the right one in" ...that plaintive voice was already there at a young age.

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 19:37

Disco Agnetha

She is famous for singing ballads about lost love like nobody else can. For me she is as good when she sings uptempo disco songs. Lay all your love on me, Gimme, gimme, gimme, as good as new, dance your pain away. In 1985 Georgio Moroder was mentioned as her new producer. Agnetha was a big fan of Donna Summer. Instead she chose Eric Stewart. I wish she made a disco oriented album. Her voice; nailing the notes was great for those kind of song. ...or electro-pop; even Vince Clark form Yazoo was me...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 19:27

ABBA haben neue Songs aufgenommen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All wil be good and forgotten when we hear those fantastic songs in the autumn !

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 21:27

Mein song des Tages ist: "Little white secrets" from the I stand alone album. I love this little gem...the music ( a bit latin flavoured), the lyrics and the way Agnetha sings it. It even has her speaking some words: I understand you.... I think this is a very orginal song; it's very Agnetha. Not often this song is mentioned but I found myself humming this song over and over again the last few days.

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2018, 20:40

40 Jahre Knowing Me, Knowing You

A really good song.

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2018, 20:39

Neues Voting - ABBA 1982

1. The day before you came. Together with SOS en the winner takes it; the best. 2. Just like that. Could have been a great recording. They should have worked with it a while longer. Like the music, the lyrics and Agnatha's voice on it. 3. I am the city. New sound; it has energy. I like it a bit. 4. Under attack. I will never forget when I heard this song on the radio, the day before you came was still in the charts in Holland. Oh no, I felt this is not a great song to follow up such a classic so...

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2018, 20:30

You Owe Me One

I think it's a weak song. I didn't like it then (I was shocked how they could produce one of their finest songs (the day before you came) and in the same period this one). I don't like it now; It sounds cheap and childish. Under attack (not a favorite of mine either) is much better. BTW it a joint lead.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2018, 20:40

Zitat von »Stockholm« Neues Interview von Björn: " Wir arbeiten nicht an einem neuen Album, wir haben zwei Songs mit großer Freude aufgenommen " Can you post a link? Which interview? Thx. Dolf.

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 19:16

TV special "Thank you for the music" scrapped

No abba tribute tv special. The new songs will be released with the avatar video. (source international abbafanclub)

Mittwoch, 28. November 2018, 22:00

It was very nice that I got a email from Polar Music. There is a lot of new music to enjoy in the meantime. Looking forward to the new album of Madonna!